Saturday, February 16, 2013

Macau Tower Mast Climb

 Before the climb we all got our gear on.  I had no idea what I had gotten myself into.
 Posing before the climb.  I did not know how important all that gear was to save my life.
 Up quite high, attached by a rope and hanging out on a ledge.
 So this is the world's highest urban climb.  I had no idea.  We are using our sliders as guns.
 Sophia, the organizer, and I super stoked to be up so high.


 Climbing up outside was more nerve wracking then climbing inside, because you are exposed to the elements and can see how high you are.
 Taking my slider off so I can climb up the next phase.

 Living life on the edge!!!!
 I climbed to the top!
Never in my life would I have thought of climbing the Macau tower, but a friend organized us and said let's do it.  I really didn't know what I had gotten myself into, but I must say it was exhilerating, exciting, scarey, encouraging, and confidence building.  Thankfully I didn't get blisters on my hands.  My arms are not too sore from it, but surprisingly my legs are more sore than my arms.  Well now I can say I've climbed the Macau Tower.

No comments: