Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bike Ride Through the Mountains and Bamboo Boat Float








One of my favorite part of Youngshou was the bike ride through the mountains.  Our group rented bikes.  Each person choose his/her vehicle.  Some people rented motor scooters, some single bikes, and some tandem bikes.  I was on the super cheap budget so I rented my own bike for around $3 us dollars for the day.  It was so fun to go as a group and bike through traffic then get out into the amazing mountains.  We rode down country roads.  Haha makes me think of Take Me Home Country Roads.  

When we had biked out pretty far into the country we stopped along the river and rented bamboo boats to float back.  It was so peaceful to float down the river looking at the mountains.  My friend Dasha and I just started singing worship songs.  The whole earth is echoing His praise no matter where you go the Heavens and Earth declare His majesty.

1 comment:

Leif and Jami Gustafson said...

The mountains are magnificent and the rafts look so fun!