Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


I love you mom.  Wish I could be there with you today.  This is such a great picture of my mom, being the supportive loving strength she is to our family.  My brother was commissioned last week as a second lieutenant in the Air Force.  All I can say is the Air Force is lucky to have him.  He's gonna be a great Combat Systems Officer.  America you are lucky to have men like my brother to defend you.  Please show your respect and support to our troops who daily lay their lives on the line for your freedoms.  In the background is my grandfather, veteran, retired Master Sargeant.  Mom you raised us well and taught us about honor, respect, dignity, and justice.  Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Elaine for the kind words. I'm in San Antonio right now and I'm running all around the base doing in-processing. Keep me and Steph in your prayers. Love you...

Elaine Ray said...

Awesome bro will do.