Friday, December 4, 2009

Albert Einstein



Albert Einstein is one of my heroes.  I have his poster on my classroom door.  There is a quote that says, "Imagination is more important than knowledge."  I think this is so true and this is what I try to impress on my students--to be creative.  God is creative, he is the Creator and He made us in His image--and we have the ability to create and invent.  I believe these are God given tools for humanity to use to glorify God--the ultimate creator.  My school also teaches Success Orientations; positive behavoirs to have in life.  So each month whatever we are focusing on I add a speech bubble to Einstein.  One month was RESPONSIBILITY.  So he said,"Be Responsible."  The other month was TRUSTWORTHINESS.  So he asks, "Can I trust you?"  

No comments: