Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Aijen Noodle and Straight Hair



I have found my new favorite restaurant.  There is this Japanese restaurant called Aijen Noodle.  They serve great sushi.  I've been looking for a good sushi place.  The ambiance is nice, too.  I feel like I'm in some movie with the decor and techno/new age music playing in the background.  My friend Dasha introduced me to it.  
Another thing I have discovered here in China are the hair washes.  For 20 yuen you can get an amazing hair wash.  You lie down and they wash and massage your head.  Then they massage your whole body.  Then they will style your hair any way you want.  Whenever I get a hair wash I have them blow dry it straight.  It's been really fun.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cute picture! :)

All your insight into Chinese culture is fascinating. Thanks for blogging. Hope you have a happy holiday season. *hugs*