Monday, January 18, 2010

Exploding Toilets

Ok so I  have no idea what is going on, but my toilets are exploding.  I come home from school and both bathroom floors have raw sewage and the smell is horrendous.  Yesterday I cleaned it up and thought I'd taken care of it, but today I come home and again both toilets look like a bomb went off.  And I'm not the bomb.  Seriously I only use one toilet and I've never had toilet problems in this apartment.  There is construction going on next to me where my bathroom is and I think that this has interfered with the plumbing.  Anyways I feel like a crazy, desperate woman trying to get any Chinese person to come help me.  Of course like they always do they think I'm funny and laugh and me and don't know how to take me.  But then when they come into my apartment they gag and look very serious, but then they run away. I'm laughing as I write this, because it has been rather funny.  This is the kindof crap that happens in China.  Literally!!!!

1 comment:

christine said...

I'm trying to not laugh Elaine....but you poor thing!!