Saturday, January 9, 2010

Costa Cruise


So I went on my first cruise ever.  It was amazing.  I would highly recommend cruising.  It is not just for old people.  Yes the majority of people are older who cruise, but it's cause they are retired and have lots of time and money on their hands.  So I traveled around the South China sea with Costa.  Costa is an Italian cruise company.  Most of the people on this ship were from Europe or Australia.  I was the token American.  Every announcement on the ship would take like 5 minutes, because it had to be read in 5-7 different languages.  The picture is of the ship in Hong Kong harbor.  It was an exciting sight to come walking from the subway stop through the crowds of Christmas shoppers to see this ship waiting for me.  I was so happy.  However, finding out how to get on the ship was more of a challenge, but I eventually got on.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is an amazing photo! Like a postcard. I'm glad you had fun on the cruise.