Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The City Church

God is so amazing how He provides. The second day I am in HK, there are internet people ready to set up internet in my apartment. I got an amazing deal and they connected me right away. In China it would have taken sometimes a month even after having paid for internet for it to be connected and for it to start working. Well since I had internet I was able to browse for churches in HK online. Someone had mentioned the City Church. I found one called that with a website located at the YWCA close to where I live in To Kwa Wan. So I went and it was full of South Africans and a few Aussies and Britts. The worship was really free and had me laughing, because people were so free they were dancing. I've included a link to a video you can watch of the worship. You'll see me for a brief moment. Start it 10 minutes into it and watch for about 6 minutes and tell me if it makes you smile.

http://www.ccihk.com/en/media/video/live-video

No comments: