Friday, August 13, 2010

The 50th Floor!





So my apartment in Hong Kong is on the 50th floor in a complex called Skytower. It is right next to the old HK airport and very close to Kowloon City. Kowloon City is a unique city, full of Thai, Indian, and Vietnamese restaurants. Great place to get food. I'm about a 5 minute walk to my new school's main campus in To Kwa Wan and a 10 minute minibus ride to the new campus in Shek Kip Mei where I'll be teaching. So far I love being up this high. It is an amazing view. I get to see the sunset over the water and mountains and city. Watching rain fall from this height is very beautiful. The other day I saw a rainbow that was full of promise and hope.
Skytower is considered a luxury apartment place. They have a clubhouse with a swimming pool, exercise equipment, a spa, racket ball, a dance hall. It is very nice and I've been enjoying swimming in the pool and sitting in the massage chairs.:)

No comments: