Thursday, March 10, 2011

Should I continue...Really???

So why has it been 4 months.....many reasons, but none to share that are serious. I think there comes a point in every bloggers life when you are like what in the world am I doing. Why am I putting all this crap up? Why am I sharing all this stuff? So what's the point anyways? Maybe it is time to cross that bridge of self indulgence in letting my life be my life and start sharing again. I will contemplate upon this matter. You might not get as many pictures. My life has changed much much much. I no longer dance...I no longer take pictures...but it is just a season. Just like this was a season of no blogging. It will all come back...No matter how much has been stolen it will come back.:) And as Arnold once said, "I'll be back."

No comments: