Saturday, October 10, 2009

Philipino Band




So one night my Philipino teacher friend and I set out all decked to the nines for dinner near the Crown Plaza at Yaloong Bay for dinner and shopping.  As we were walking we ran across some live music-a Philipino band.  My friend was like, “oh they are philipinos I can tell,” and then the lead singer looks at us and points and says, “hey philipino.”  We stayed and listened.  I danced crazy while my friend just watched.  Some Russians started dancing too and I danced with them.  I had fun and tried so hard to get my friend to dance, but we must all keep up appearances sometimes.  Yet I say who cares let loose sometimes and be fancy free.  I’ve learned this from my family.  Thank you crazy family. Celebrate life while you can especially in a typhoon. Hahaha