Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Guanzho Wild Animal Park






I took my students to the zoo today.  My school encourages taking students on field trips and they pay for it so I thought we'd go to the zoo.  The children loved the zoo.  It was so much fun to run around the park, looking at animals, seeing the wonder and amazement in their eyes.  My favorite part was seeing them feed the Giraffes.  They went crazy.  We saw three shows, the Monkey show, White Tiger Show, and the Panda Show.  At the Panda show we saw the famous Chinese Mask artists, who flip masks in the blink of an eye.  My para, Miss Nancy, told me when we returned back to the school that the children were more wild than the wild animals.  Yes they are, but I love my wild animals.

1 comment:

Susan Dungan said...

Your students are adorable! What a fun day out, the zoo is one of my favorite places! Do parents come along too on these field trips?