Monday, March 30, 2009

Where am I?

March has been an even harder month than February.  Being sick for three weeks definently puts a damper on things.  I'm really so tired of living alone.  When I'm alone I get depressed and sick.  I'm a people person and need people around me.  I've had some nightmares and I'm not sure what I'm doing here.  Just in the middle of a funk.  Sometimes it seems like you try so hard and what is the point.  Everything is baby bottles.  Everything is nothing.  It's all vanity and grasping for the wind and the wind is changing direction all the time and the sands are receding and people are falling off the cliff and I can't do anything about it.  And all I want to do is throw the baby bottles away and sit in the sand, listen to the waves, and soak in the warmth of the sun.

No comments: