Friday, March 27, 2009

Sicky Icky

I'm up and cannot sleep, because of this continual drainage down my throat.  For three weeks I've been sick in bed on the weekend.  I keep getting sick from my children, which is a typical thing to do your first year teaching.  Usually, Friday hits and all I can do is rest and recover from the week. Other teachers are off traveling on the weekend, while I'm home sick, trying to be responsible so I can once again face another week.  My Chinese neighbor suggested I see a Chinese doctor so she's taking me to one tomorrow.  I sure hope he can give me some strong Chinese medicine to make this thing go away.

1 comment:

christine said...

ooooo, chinese medicine is cool. They may give you chinese herbs to have. Taste awful, but work. I take them for my own health issues.