Saturday, October 18, 2014

Chablis, Beethoven and My Pole Dancer

So I am sitting here with my lovely glass of Chablis some Turkish delights a friend gave me today and my good friend Beethoven.  There is so much to life....so much to see, feel and think about.  My friend Beethoven helps me feel those things.  Even though I can feel them without him, some how he helps put life into perspective.  Trials, yes you will have trials.  And they will bring you anger, sadness, and grief, but you will overcome and triumph.  You must press on.  Yes your cat died...yes your grandma reminds you, you have no boyfriend and you can't help but feel like a failure in this area.  The last guy you went out with you really liked, but somehow just wasn't right.  Possibly because he was a Buddhist and you are not.  Well when will it be right?  I like Buddhists, but I don't want my future generation being Buddhists.  I want my future generation walking in the freedom that comes from the Spirit of Christ.  Beethoven reminds me to fight, to fight for life.  But I am going to be sad and let myself feel those feelings of sadness....I miss my cat....I miss the hugs from a man, his beautiful skin. He was so beautiful.  Yes I think men can be very beautiful in a manly way.  I met him while on a Wishing Tree walk over the Chinese New Year.  First guy who has asked for my number and immediately messaged me the next day for a date. My precious pole dancer, magician, chef, salsa dancer, competitive ballroom dancer, pianist, chemist, IT banker dude.  So glad I met you and got to know you...I am going to miss you...

No comments: