Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pink in the City

 Asian Scottish pipers on the Peak.
 The top of the world in HK.
 The Peak of HK.
 My pink delicious drink.
So since I have my baby back---my sparkly black Vespa--I drove up to the Peak to enjoy the view.  At the top was this full on Scottish piper band blowing loudly for all to hear.  I love the pipes, but they really are very loud.  Something about the pipes makes me want to run into battle crying....FREEEEEEDOM!!!! Must be a bit of the Scotch blood in me or perhaps the Cherokee.  After reading a book my great uncle wrote, Jerry Oney; super proud of him for writing books in his retired years, I discovered some of my wild warrior ways.  "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart then sing your death song and die like a warrior going home." Chief Tecumseh This inspires me to die like a warrior, because I will be going home to my people when I die.  And yes pink in the city is a warrior for I ride my noble steed Sparkle up the mountain and to the beaches of HK and I brave the traffic of the city daily.  Watch out double decker and red mini bus for I am a warrior on a Vespa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog!!!