Friday, October 10, 2014

Continued notes from Asia(TMI)

So on the note of observations from HK and China from four years ago, I also had written some other things....these things are my personal desires...and I have journals filled with things like these, but alas many of the dreams are but dreams and desires...it is hard to let go of your dreams...time to find new dreams, but how long can your heart continue like this?  My heart is a heart of gold...refined through many trials, many tears, many tests of endurance....that heart is for one person only...

Man-I want a man in my life.
Husband.
Loving, kind, gentle, thinking of me.
Communicating his love. Speaking his love.
Acting his love. Giving his love freely.
Likes to dance.
Wants to go do things with me.
Takes initiative and plans.
Generous to me and to others.
Studies and knows more than I do.
Hard working, but has a job that he loves to do and won't exhaust him.
He'll love to travel.

God I really want to have a little girl.  This little 4 year old girl came where I was.  She was so cute.  Purple fuzzy dress. Pink stockings.  A striped turtleneck.  Two little half pigtails.  Cutest face.  Her name was Jasmine.

I'm finding myself missing Seattle.  I miss the people.  The Northwest feel.  The dress. The look.  The ferries, The mountains.  The Puget Sound.  God I love where I am from.  Where I grew up.  Lord I would love to marry someone who would want to settle down in a beautiful place like Seattle.  The world is a big place with so many people.

My dream--marry a super smart, intelligent, educated, social, handsome, sexy man who loves me and wants to make a life with me.

No comments: